- July 24, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Beldeza
Getting your hair done often consumes a lot of time and can also be quite costly hence you would love to keep it looking as healthy as it did when it got done and to make it shinier and more vibrant. Below are some tips you could use to achieve that;
• Try using the same brand of shampoo and hair conditioner consistently
• If you want healthy and strong hair, you will need a diet rich in proteins, vegetables, whole grains and fresh fruit. Hair is made of protein hence this diet will help strengthen your hair and give it a nice shine.
• After washing your hair, dry it using a cotton fabric towel. If you use a towel made of rough fabric, it may damage your hair and also cause split end problems.
• Limit the number of times you wash your hair to two times a month as frequent washing strips it of the natural oils and proteins that you need to keep your hair and scalp healthy.
• Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to avoid split ends (note that when you take good care of your hair, you minimize the probability of split ends)