- June 21, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Beldeza
Hair breakage is a common occurrence and can be quit tricky to deal with. It is normally any lady’s worst nightmare and occurs due to a dry scalp and damaged hair. Other factors that may lead to this include; hair coloring, lack of moisture, washing your hair with hard water, heat styling and blow drying your hair.
You could try out some of the remedies below to restore your natural glow and that naturally beautiful look;
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet.
- Avoid changing your hair colour often.
- Massage your hair and scalp with good oil every now and then.
- Avoid blow drying your hair or using hair heating appliances such as curling irons and straighteners too often.
- Try trimming your hair on a regular basis.