- August 3, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Beldeza
Dealing with damaged hair can be quite tricky especially if you have tried several remedies without any success. You can try out the following remedies as they could go a long way in restoring your natural and beautiful hair;
• Avoid dyes and chemicals- If your hair is extremely damaged you may want to reconsider chemical processing for the moment. Certain types of hair dyes and chemicals can damage or stress hair that is already damaged.
• Use shampoos and conditioners that are meant for damaged hair. Sticking with shampoos and conditioners with natural oils and herbs will help repair your damaged hair.
• Avoid sitting in the sun after swimming as the sun’s rays will compound the damage done to your hair by chlorine.
• Diet- Maintaining good overall health can aid in repairing your damaged hair. As with your entire body, your hair is affected by what you eat and drink. Ensure you consume lots of water, vitamins and essential nutrients. Fruits and vegetables such as spinach, avocados, kales and avocados are also good for hair health.
• Use natural ingredients such as avocado, eggs, oils, mayonnaise, bananas etc. to make hair masks and your hair’s optimum health will be restored in no time. Always prefer natural remedies to chemical ones as you know what you are applying and how it will help.